Docker Event Input
Plugin Name: DockerEventInput
The DockerEventInput plugin connects to the Docker daemon and watches the
Docker events API, sending all events to the Heka pipeline. See:
Docker Events API
Messages will be populated as follows:
- Uuid: Type 4 (random) UUID generated by Heka.
- Timestamp: Time when the event was received by the plugin.
- Type: DockerEvent.
- Hostname: Hostname of the machine on which Heka is running.
- Payload: The event id, status, from and time. Example:
- id:47e08ded0abb57ca263136291f14ed7689de8b6ec519f01ea76958fe512abff9 status:create from:gliderlabs/alpine:3.1 time:1429555298
- Logger: The id provided in the event
- Fields[“ID”] (string): The ID provided in the docker event.
- Fields[“Status”] (string): The Status in the docker event.
- Fields[“From”] (string): The From in the docker event.
- Fields[“Time”] (string): The timestamp in the docker event.
- endpoint (string):
A Docker endpoint. Defaults to “unix:///var/run/docker.sock”.
- cert_path (string, optional):
Path to directory containing client certificate and keys. This value works
in the same way as DOCKER_CERT_PATH.
type = "DockerEventInput"
append_newlines = false
type = "LogOutput"
message_matcher = "Type == 'DockerEvent'"
encoder = "PayloadEncoder"